Monday 23 December 2013

Merry Christmas to all and to all a Merry Christmas!

Well here we are, a few days before Christmas.
In fact it is Christmas Eve Eve.
AGA and I are out in the wilds of Burgundy for our Christmas holidays and we are loving it.



We were expecting snow but no snow has come.  In fact it has been somewhat mild.
No hats and mittens.
No woolly coats.



It gets cold at night but the days are quite pleasant (mind you, a friend tells me that in New York the other day it was 20C!)

We are eating well:



And doing a spot of sightseeing:



It just remains for me to wish you all a merry Christmas and we will see each other again in early January.
Bye for now
Kirk






10 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! Wishing you and AGA all the best for the festive season and a prosperous new year. David and Peter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kirk & AGA
    Enjoy every minute of your holiday in Burgundy. I will look forward to reading all about it.
    Wishing you both the very best for Christmas and good health and joy in 2014

    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Kirk and AGA, You are very kind and I love all your posts. all of them are cozy and cute, I enjoy a lot those wonderful images of your life. Congratulations and have a very, very nice days

    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Kirk,

    I wish you and AGA a happily memorable holiday and a merry Christmas! See you next year!

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Kirk, Thanks for the blue sky photo--I had almost forgotten what that looks like!

    Happy Xmas to you and AGA.
    --Jim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Kirk, looks like a wonderful place to spend the Christmas Holidays! Wishing you a wonderful time for the rest of your vacation. Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year 2014!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a magical place to spend Christmas. Hope the weather held pleasant for you. (Yes, apparently New York has been having some strange weather. Much warmer than here on the Mediterranean.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always eat well, and travel well and drink well, and sightsee well. I'm jealous! LOL! All our best, big cyber hugs, and Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dearest Kirk! Well let me tell you, I am in an airport waiting to get back to my home state of Minnesota where there is LOTS of snow. But I spent my holidays with cousins in Southern California where it was 85 F on Christmas day! We had so many laughs and good food and new memories! What a beautiful cow and lovely villages! Wishing you a spectacular new year! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your photos are lovely. Happy New Year and greetings from Montreal, Canada.

    ReplyDelete